Saturday, August 20, 2005

Japanese progress to inventing the new slave race.

I'm not sure why the fascination in Japan about creating robots that look like humans. Maybe they're trying to create a slave population without guilt. Maybe it settles some deep-seated human emotional desire to be on top of the hierarchy -- this way nobody has to be at the bottom.

Anyway, this 13Meg video shows the latest motion control technology. It's uncannily real -- I thought at first they motion captured some guy doing it.

And just to settle your fears, I in no way intend to download their motion control algorithms into my nanobot army. And I would never think of using existing living cells as a template to create nanobots with either.

Come to think of it, I think I'll let the Japanese keep their cute-humanoid-robot-standing-up-from-a-fallen-position control algorithms because in a fight I don't think they'll stand a chance against my insect-like designs.

No comments: